Saturday, February 12, 2011

*Tea-rific* Crumb Cake & Cherry Cobbler

The title sounds pretty yummy, doesn't it?!  Stampin' Up! color names can make me hungry.  Sorry to tease you. 

I hope your weekend if off to a great start!  I have spent most of the day cleaning out the cabinets in my stampin' area.  I like to organize and I like things to be simplified, but it is so hard to decide what must go.  And, believe me, some things must go!  I know I will love the results once I finish.  

Morning Cup is a stamp set I debated over for a long time.  I'm not a coffee drinker, but I have friends that are and the set has really cute tea images.  I am a tea drinker!  I finally got the set and this is my first card with it.  I love it!  There's a lot of paper piecing on the stack of cups - tiny cuting!



CASEd from here.

Stamp Set:  Morning Cup
Card Stock:  cherry cobbler, crumb cake, very vanilla, love letters dsp
Stamp Pads:  black staz-on, cherry cobbler, crumb cake
Other:  eyelet border punch, crimper, cherry cobbler seam binding ribbon, linen thread, tiny tags punch, bitty punches, 3/16" corner rounder, sponge, white gel pen, 1/16" hole punch, sahara sand marker, dimensional.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails