Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stars in Blue

Wow - we woke up to ice!  Everything is covered.  I needed to put a card in the mail box so I ventured out the front door.  I wasn't too sure where to go once I reached the end of the porch.  I stepped on the snow and didn't even break it.   I carefully made my way down to the end of the driveway and got the card in the box.  The flag was frozen, but I was not about to make another trip with hot water - I hope the mail carrier sees the card and takes it.

I sent another care package to Kyle last week and this is the card I included.

This is the card I CASEd.  She used different colors for the stars and a different sentiment to make a baby card.  The stars are punched from solid card stock - the stripes were made withe the Stripes single stamp and versa-mark stamp pad.

Stamp Sets:  Stripes, Really Retro (retired)
Card Stock:  whisper white, bashful blue, marina mist, pacific point
Stamp Pads:  versa mark, pacific point
Other:  square lattice embossing folder, big shot, large star punch, silver brads.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails