Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pink Pirouette Easter Blossoms

I got ahead in my stamping last week and I've actually been able to choose what to share on my blog (as opposed to only having one thing made or actually making something off the cuff).  As I sit at my desk and watch the freezing rain turn to snow, I decided on this Eastern Blossoms card made with Pink Pirouette Card Stock.  Think Spring!!

I absolutely loved this card when I saw it.  Since then, I have seen (and made) really cute cards using this stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  But I think this is the card that pushed me over the edge into needing the stamp set.

This was my first tme to use the new Tulip Frame Embossing Folder.  Love it!  Much easier to line up than I thought it would be.




Stamp Set:  Eastern Blossoms
Card Stock:  pink pirouette, early espresso, whisper white
Stamp Pad:  early espresso
Other:  tulip frame embossing folder, big shot, white gel pen, large oval punch, pearls, whisper white 5/8" satin ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails