Wednesday, February 9, 2011

More Projects for my Grandbabies

Is it OK that I still call them grandbabies when they are 5 and almost 8?

Erica asked me to help make (design) thank you cards for Will's brithday.  Since he invited his whole preschool class to his party at Bounce U, they needed a lot (at least 24).  And since his party had been that day, we needed them fast.  She said he loved the bug Birthday card that we sent him.  So I whipped these 3 up in about 10 minutes, sent a picture to her phone and got a quick "perfect".  Within an hour, I had "kits" for her to assemble 9 more of each design.

The insides and envelopes are stamped with the same bug that's on the card.

Stamp Sets:  Bugs & Kisses, Family Phrases
Card Stock:  whisper white, old olive, marina mist, real red, early espresso.
Stamp Pads:  old olive, marina mist, real red, early espresso.
Other:  mat pack, paper piercer, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch.

It felt so good to knock off those cards so quickly, that I decided to clear another project out of my stampin' area.  I had these jars and the candy just waiting to be transformed into teacher gifts.  Another very fast project!  I'm sure Emma's teachers love the candy.  We probably should have stuffed Will's teachers' jars with cash.

Stamp Set:  Love You Much
Card Stock:  real red, pretty in pink, whisper white
Stamp Pad:  real red
Other:  scallop circle punch, xl scallop circle punch, small heart punch, ribbon, jar, candy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails