Saturday, February 26, 2011

Go in the Direction ...

This is the card I included with a package to DC last week.  By the time this semester is over, I should have a better collection of man card samples!

The main image is from the Stamp Set "Word Play".  I stamped in on the whisper white panel with basic gray ink.  I then stamped the arrow portion of it on scrap card stock in more mustard and again in riding hood red.  I cut out the red and mustard arrows and popped them up on the main panel.  The mustard arrow covers the gray one and the red arrow is "added" to the original image.


CASEd from here.

Stamp Set:  Word Play
Card Stock:  whisper white, riding hood red, more mustard, basic gray, basic gray dsp.
Stamp Pads:  basic gray, riding hood red, more mustard
Other:  dimensionals, silver brads, star brad, 1-1/2" circle punch, nestibilities, mat pack and paper piercer (for brad placement)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails