Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fox & Friends Baby Shower Note Cards

Kyle is going to spend this coming weekend visiting family in Maryland.  While he is there, the house will be full and there will be a baby shower for my cousin's daughter-in-law.   Although Kyle won't actually be participating in the shower, I still wanted to send a little something.  This weekend, I made this set of thank you notecards and mailed them to him to take. 

I was glad to have an excuse to play with the Fox & Friends stamp set, and I think the gift pack turned out really cute.  There are 7 different animals in the stamp set and I made 2 of each note card.  I stamped the envelopes with the corresponding animal.

Stamp Sets:  Fox & Friends, Thank You Kindly
Colors:  chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, old olive, so saffron, bashful blue, cajun craze, taken with teal.
Other:  Sweet Pea dsp, three flower punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, 1-1/2" circle punch, scallop circle punch, bird punch, brads, dimensionals, so saffron & creamy caramel markers.

For the tag, I used the Tag Alongs stamp set and pumpkin pie ribbon.  I punched a 2-1/2" circle from dsp and mounted it on a circle of cardstock to make it more sturdy.

CASEd from here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails