Monday, February 7, 2011

Because I Care Gift Set

Happy Monday, Everyone!

A friend of mine recently had surgery.  I thought she might need some thank you notes, so I put this little gift set together for her.

I used my hostess stamp set Because I Care to make 6 cards.  I put them in a little folder that I also made.


CASEd from here.

The folder was very quick and easy to make (as were the cards). 
  • Start with 1 full sheet of 8.5" x 11" card stock.
  • Lay it landscape and score vertically at 5.5" (in center).
  • Rotate to portrait position and score vertically at 2" - this forms the pocket.
  • On the center score line, cut up to the 2" score line.  Cutting the "pocket" in half.
  • Fold the pockets up.
  • On each side of the center line, measure 1" over on the pocket.  Draw a diagonal line from the 1" mark down to the fold.  This forms a little triange on each side.
  • Cut on the line you just drew; removing the little triangles.
  • Ta-da!  That's it.  Now decorate.
Stamp Set:  Because I Care
Card Stock:  marina mist, very vanilla
Stamp Pad:  Marina Mist
Other:  marina mist 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, scallop edge punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails