Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tiny Pearls for Flower Accents - Sympathy

I had seen this beautiful card on Splitcoast and through google reader.  Unfortunately, I was completely out of sympathy cards.  I made a few and hope I keep them a long time. 

I have to admit, though, the card was fun to make.  I added the smallest pearls to each flower center.  The card was really pretty without them, but they softened it and added a touch of elegance.  MUCH prettier in real life!  The green is way off in the first photo.

Have a great weekend!



Stamp Set:  Thoughts and Prayers
Card Stock:  pear pizzazz, whisper white, marina mist, greenhouse gala dsp
Stamp Pad:  marina mist
Other:  pear pizzazz & marina mist markers, marina mist 5/8" satin ribbon, pearls, glue dots, dimensionals, nestabilities, mat pack, paper piercer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails