Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So Many Thanks

This is the thank you card I am including with qualifying orders in January. It's very similar to this monogram card we made at a Stamp-A-Stack a few months ago. I think it's kind of neat that the inside gets decorated at the same time as the outside. 

I used two of Stampin' Up!'s single stamps:  So Many Thanks and Homemade.

 
 
I had seen this card somewhere but can't find it again.  I searched for a long time.  The original has a very tiny watermark on it - it's so small, I can't even read it using jeweler's glasses.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  So Many Thanks, Homemade.  Card Stock:  whisper white, real red, basic black.  Stamp Pads:  black staz-on, real red.  Accessories:  real red 5/8" satin ribbon, dimensionals, perfect polka-dot embossing folder.  Tools:  big shot, xl scallop circle punch, 1-1/2" circle punch (non SU), 1-3/4" circle punch.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love that there is a cutout that shows the inside! how cute! I need to try something like that. I just recently bought paper like this! I can't wait to use it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails