Monday, January 3, 2011

Party Hearty Penguins

Once again, I used the Owl Punch to make penguins.  All you have to do for the conversion is cut off the owl ears and leave off the biggest circle for the eyes.  I did punch a second body in daffodil delight, cut off the black feet and layered over the yellow.  The beaks are hand cut (that's obvious ☺).  Here's my other penguin card.

I already had my January birthday cards sorted, but I think I'll change them out for these. 



CASEd from here.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Party Hearty, Berry Best Friends (balloon and hat), Occasional Quotes.  Card Stock:  whisper white, basic black, daffodil delight, baja breeze, poppy parade, poppy parade dsp.  Stamp Pads:  basic black, poppy parade, baja breeze.  Accessories:  poppy parade ribbon, dimenionals, baja breeze marker.  Tools:  top note die, big shot, owl punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails