Monday, January 17, 2011

I {Heart} Friend Card

This is another card we made at this past weekend's Stamp-A-Stack.  I think it could be used as a Valentine, but doesn't have to be.  I really like the addition of the Marina Mist.  Some people didn't want their heart to say "friend"; the I {Heart} Hearts Stamp Set has a lot of heart images so it was easy to make a substitution.  I also pulled out the "Happy Valentine's Day" stamp from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set to be added to the white panel on the front.



CASEd from here.

Stamp Set:  I {Heart} Hearts
Card Stock:  marina mist, crumb cake, whisper white, realy red
Stamp Pads:  marina mist, real red
Other:  pinking heart border punch, full heart punch, small heart punch, pretty in pink taffeta ribbon, square lattice embossing folder, big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails