Thursday, January 20, 2011

Filled with Love - Double Dose

I didn't get a card posted yesterday, but I have two for you today.

January 24th is the last chance to order the Filled with Love Bundle.  That will still give you time to receive your order, make your cards and give/mail them out.  The bundle includes the Stamp Set, Love Patterns designer paper (12 sheets; 6 pink and 6 red) and free bitty buttons.  Additional packs of Love Patterns paper can also be ordered.

Check back daily to see more cards made with the stamp set.


I found this card on Splitcoast.  I wish you could see it IRL - so cute.  The little circle is popped up and there's a rhinestone in the center.  I know you can see something there, but the sparkle and dimension don't show.  Trust me - it's cute and festive.  I also stamped the top right portion of the large heart on scrap card stock and cut out the tiny heart to pop up over that spot on the large one.  I use my perfect polka-dot embossing folder a lot and I thought about using a different one for this card.  But the polka-dots match the ribbon...  Speaking of the ribbon - it's a retired favorite of mine.  I'm so glad I was able to pick up more on the clearance rack. 

The original of this card was made my Cheryl-Ann Duin, but apparently she doesn't have a blog.  See the bitty button in the center of my bow?  Get yours free.

Stamp Set:  Filled with Love
Card Stock:  real red, whisper white.  Love Patterns dsp.
Stamp Pad:  real red
Other:  real red 3/4" polka-dot ribbon (retired), full heart punch, 3/4" circle punch, scallop border punch, perfect polka-dot embossing folder, big shot, rhinestone, real red 3/8" taffeta ribbon, small heart punch, bitty button, linen thread, dimensionals.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails