Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Easter Workshop - in January

I had a wonderful workshop last night!  It's a quarterly hostess club with a bunch of fun ladies.  My long-time friend/hostess requested Easter projects.  These are what I came up with:


I found the card here.
Stamp Set:  Easter Blossoms (Occasions Mini Catalog)
Card Stock:  early espresso, blushing bride, crumb cake.
Stamp Pads:  crumb cake, whisper white craft
Other:  blush blossom marker, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, antique brad, dimensionals, blushing bride ribbon, sticky strip

 


I had my Gingerbread Candy Holder in mind, when I designed this Easter Basket.  I had seen many punch art bunnies over the years.  I started with the new 2-3/8" scallop circle punch.  If you look close enough, you can see a little tag hanging from the bow. 
Stamp Set:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  12x12 crumb cake, whisper white, blushing bride, basic black.
Stamp Pads:  basic black, blushing bride, chocolate chip
Punches:  2-3/8" scallop circle, small oval, large oval, 1/2" circle, 3/4" circle, small heart
Other:  sponges, dimensionals, hemp twine, linen thread, blushing bride ribbon, white gel pen, fancy favor die, big shot, sticky strip.


The next two pictures are a hostess gift I made.  I got the idea from the demonstrator website; it had three boxes inside but I cut it down to two.  The little boxes were made from the Matchbox die - I just didn't cut the sleeve to slide them into.  My friend loves dark chocolate, so I wrapped dark chocolate almond nuggets in blushing bride designer paper.  I had to keep my color theme going.  ☺
Additional supplies:  matchbox die, early espresson 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.



The Complete Ensemble:


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails