Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Aviary Birthday

I still have a lot of feminine birthday cards to make.  I can make several of each, but I still want to make several different designs.  So here is one I made the other evening.  I have enough paper to make about 7 more of these - let's see if I can do that AND prepare for my 3 Stamp-A-Stacks this weekend.  It's a good thing this is so fun!!

I just love this Aviary Stamp Set and there are so many more cards I want to make with it.

It is snowing here today and is so serene.  But I think it was actually prettier and more magical before Christmas.  Come on spring!



CASEd from here.

Stamp Sets:  Aviary, Curly Cute, On Your Birthday
Card Stock:  daffodil delight, early espresso, whisper white, hostess paper pack
Stamp Pads:  early espresso, black staz-on, peach parfait, pear pizzazz
Accessories:  pear pizzazz ribbon, adhesive pearls, early espresso marker
Tools:  scallop edge punch 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails