Monday, January 24, 2011

Acetate Filled with Love Card

I really love cards made with the Window Sheets, but for some reason, I don't make them very often.  This card inspired me to dig into my acetate stash.  I did a quick "gather on sticky strip gather" job with my ribbon.  The original had been gathered by pulling a thread and making "real" gathers.  It's more frilly - I do like it so I will probably be giving it a try soon.

The base of this card is 5.25" square which means using a square envelope.  That's ok - I have a sheet and a half of $.64 stamps just waiting for such a fun square card!


Stamp Set:  Filled with Love
Card Stock:  window sheets, whisper white, pretty in pink, real red, love patterns dsp
Stamp Pads:  pretty in pink, real red
Other:  bitty buttons, linen thread, sticky strip, dimensionals, pretty in pink 5/8" satin ribbon, modern label punch, small heart punch.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails