Monday, December 13, 2010

Simple Lovely As a Tree

This is such a pretty card and doesn't have a lot of layers.  I didn't add snow to the trees or anything to make it seasonal, so I think it could be used for many occasions.

It was simple to make a mask.  I cut a rectangle from old card stock, then traced it onto another piece of old card stock (5.25" x 4").  Using my craft knife, I cut out the traced rectangle - which gave me a "frame".  I laid that on my good whisper white card stock and lightly sponged the inside with always artichoke ink.  Leaving my frame in place, I stamped a few trees (without reinking in between).  I then stamped one tree without the frame.  I saved the frame/mask in the case with the stamps for future use.

Recipe:  Stamp SetsLovely As a Tree, All Holidays.  Card Stock:  always artichoke, whisper white.  Stamp Pad:  always artichoke.  Accessories:  mellow moss taffeta ribbon (retired).  Tools:  sponge, craft knife.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails