Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reindeer Cupcakes

Warning:  Not a stamping post  ☺

We had a family Christmas Gathering last night and I made these cupcakes to take.  At one of my workshops, I shared the magazine page where my mom found these and was asked to share them on my blog when I made them.  Here you go.

The antlers are made from broken pretzels (not as easy to do as you might think).  The eyes are white m&m's (found at Walmart and Michael's) with dabs of black gel icing.  Allow time for the gel to dry.  The noses are bite-sized vanilla wafers with red or brown m&m's attached with icing.  Each ear is 1/4 of a migee tootsie roll (play with it like play-doh).

I think the kids just ate the treats off the top and left the cupcakes sit.  But at least they were cute.  :o)



1 comment:

Karen said...

A D O R A B L E!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails