Friday, December 10, 2010

Red Patterned Pines

I had a few sheets of this flocked designer paper left over from last year, so I dusted off my Patterned Pines hostess stamp set (also from last year) and made 2 dozen of these cards.

Even though the middle tree is bordered on real red card stock and popped up, I still wanted it to stand our more, so I stamped it with real red craft ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I did the same with the little red star.


CASEd from this card.

Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Patterned Pines.  Card Stock:  real red, whisper white, Christmas cocoa specialty.  Stamp Pads:  real red classic, real red craft.  Accessories:  real red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, rhinestone, dimensionals, clear embossing powder.  Tools:  nestabilities, big shot, heat gun.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails