Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's an Owl --- No, it's a Penguin

Have you noticed lately how some store bought cards have embellishments and layers?  We received a Christmas card with a line of penguins; some of which were popped up.  Jeff commented on it and asked if I could make penguins.  Can I make penguins?!?  Of course - the Stampin' Up! owl punch can be used for many different animals.

I thought this card was just so cute!  What you do you think?  Of course, I had to love the card with three penguins, not just one!  And yes, they are popped up on dimensionals.

This picture just isn't so good.  The ones with white card stock are the worse for me.  Too much light, I think.  I have a really good camera, I just must not be a very good photographer of my  projects.  (My personal photos are good, though).  Maybe one of my New Year's resolutions should be to learn to take better photos for my blog.  I wonder if a light box might help?  Ugh - techie stuff!


Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Short & Sweet.  Card Stock:  basic black, real red, whisper white, pumpkin pie.  Stamp Pad:  basic black.  Accessories:  dimensionals, dazzling diamonds.  Tools:  owl, heart to heart, bitty shapes and 5 petal flower punches, glue pen.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails