Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Have a Seat - one layer

You all know that I love layers, textures and embellishments.  But sometimes one-layer cards are nice (and actually necessary).  I thought this one was really cute.  I included it with the samples with my mom's Christmas set.

Speaking of Christmas ... are you ready?  I just have a few little presents/stock stuffers to wrap.  And I'm working on a few treats to pass out at church Christmas Eve.  That's it!  I thought about doing a little house cleaning.  But my time would be better spent doing that AFTER our kids and grandkids leave.  ha!    Bonus this year --- Christmas falls on Jeff's weekend off!  Yay!

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Have a Seat, Curly Cute, Aviary.  Card Stock:  whisper white.  Stamp Pads:  basic black, real red.  Tool:  stamp-a-ma-jig.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails