Monday, December 20, 2010

Have a Seat - Christmas

I bought the "Have a Seat" stamp set for my mom for Christmas and made her a few card samples with it.  This is one that I made.  I had seen the idea here on Inking Idaho blog, but wanted a simpler/cleaner card.

I know I say this a lot - but it is so much prettier in real life!  The wreath is made with the boho blossoms punch.  I punched the largest flower twice and staggered them.  I added a bow from 1/8" real red taffeta ribbon and mounted the wreath over the bench on dimensionals.  The whole panel is also raised.


Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Have a Seat, Christmas Greetings.  Card Stock:  basic black, whisper white.  Stamp Pad:  basic black.  Accessories:  real red 1/8" taffeta ribbon, dimensionals.  Tools:  boho blossoms punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails