Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Have a Seat - Anniversary

Even though I strongly dislike the cold, I must admit that I loooove quiet nights with snow and our Christmas lights!  I'm kind of sad that the decorations will probably be coming down very soon.



This is another card sample I made to go with Mom's Christmas gifts.  It serves 2 purposes since I also need some Anniversary cards for my stash.  :o)  I thought the bench-for-two was cute for a couple's card.


CASEd from here.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Have a Seat, Tiny Tags, Warm Words, Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Card Stock:  early espresso, baja breeze, very vanilla, elegant soiree dsp.  Stamp Pad:  early espresso.  Accessories:  latte button, early espresso 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, linen thread, dimensionals.  Tools:  jewelry tag punch, distressing tool. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails