Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gingerbread Fancy Favor

I hope you had a fabulous Christmas!  We certainly did. 



I posted more pictures on facebook - check them out.

I made these gingerbread favor boxes a couple of days before Christmas.  It was too late to make them to pass out, but I was really in the mood to made Christmas projects.  Maybe I can make a bunch next year.  At least now I have a reminder.  I found them here.  She also has an adorable snowman that I would like to make next year.

Recipe:  Card Stock:  12x12 crumb cake and whisper white, pretty in pink.  Stamp Pad:  chocolate chip.  Accessories:  large white brads, real red 5/8" satin ribbon.  Tools:  fancy favor box die, tasteful trim die, big shot, 2-1/2 circle punch, 1-3/4" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, sponge.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails