Saturday, December 11, 2010

Come to Bethlehem - textured

Another Christmas card I made this week.  I really liked this card when I saw it.  It's simple and still says it all.  It also helped that it was pretty quick to make several.

I stamped the scene with old olive ink on river rock card stock, sponged the edges, then adhered it to the old olive card base.  After attaching those 2 layers, I dry embossed them together and it really looks like they are one-layer with two colors of card stock.  Pretty cool!  Also, did you know you can color clear rhinestones with sharpie markers?




Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Come to Bethlehem.  Card Stock:  old olive, river rock, whisper white.  Stamp Pads:  old olive, river rock.  Accessories:  rhinestone, lattice weave embossing folder, real red 5/8" satin ribbon.  Tools:  big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails