Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas M&M Treat Cards

When I made these cards with the candy corn filled test tubes, I knew I wanted to do something similar with red and green M&Ms.

Using the same dimensions as the candy corn card, I made the one shown on the left.  It is really cute but I wanted to put a tag on the test tube and have more of the candy show.  Like this card.  So I changed the dimensions; the card on the right is the result. 


I have 24 of them ready to pass out at church Friday evening.

 I'm not sure which is cuter; the cards or my Longaberger "Santa Belly" Market Basket.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Jolly Old St Nick, Tags till Christmas.  Card Stock:  real red, whisper white, garden green, Candy Cane Christmas specialty.  Stamp Pads:  black staz-on, real red.  Accessories:  real red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, perfect polk-dots embossing folder, dimensionals, linen thread.  Tools:  big shot, 1-1/4" square punch, scallop square punch, scallop border punch, 1/16" hole punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails