Friday, November 5, 2010

November 2010 Thank You Cards

This is the card that I'm including with qualifying orders in November.  I used the single stamp "Elizabeth" which hadn't appealed to me too much until I saw this card that I CASEd.

The "thank you" is from the Because I Care hostess set.  I stamped the Elizabeth stamp a second time on very vanilla scrap card stock with daffodil delight and hand-cut the oval, then added it over the first stamping with dimensionals.  The tiny pearls add more subtle elegance.  The pineapple that I stamped on the inside and the envelope is from the Friends Never Fade Stamp Set and coordinates perfectly with the designer paper from the Greenhouse Gala pack.



Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Elizabeth, Because I Care, Friends Never Fade.  Card Stock:  early espresso, very vanilla, greenhouse gala dp.  Stamp Pads:  early espresso, daffodil delight.  Accessories:  early espresso 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, ahesive pearls.  Tools:  ticket corner punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails