Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Look Who's Coming to Town

It's Santa!!
I know.  I know.  Thanksgiving isn't even here yet.  But we have to be ready for Christmas early.  Right?

I had seen this cute card on Inking Idaho.  If you think I stalk that blog - you're right!  If you look closely, you can see that I sprayed the snowflake with frost white shimmer paint (mixed with alcohol). 

I did something a little differnt with the way this card opens.  I sealed it shut the first inch on the left with sticky strip.  It only opens at the point of the ribbon.  The next photos show what I mean.  Isn't it too cute?!


Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Jolly Old Saint Nick.  Card Stock:  real red, blushing bride, whisper white, Candy Cane Christmas specialty paper.  Stamp Pads:  real red, blushing bride, black staz-on.  Accessories:  real red, blush blossom & blushing bride markers, perfect polk-dots embossing folder, real red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, sticky strip.  Tools:  corner rounder punch, big shot.

 

2 comments:

steckri said...

That's really cute, and I like how it opens.

Tawnya Bonnell said...

Thanks, Rachel. I'm hoping you also like the Santa stamp and the color combination. {hint}

Related Posts with Thumbnails