Monday, November 8, 2010

Jolly Old Saint Nick Returns

I don't usually make whimsical cards and I can usually take or leave retro stamps.  But I am absolutely loving my Jolly Old Saint Nick stamp set!!  I especially love using it with the Candy Cane Christmas Specialty Paper.  I have 2 more packs ordered; one for my next Stamp-A-Stack and one for me.  :0)

I think this sentiment from the Just Believe stamp set is a perfect match to the Santa image.  Don't you agree?

Fun ribbon treatment!  This card was CASEd from Lee H. on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator website.
I got the idea for Santa peeking in the inside of the card from Canopy Crafts blog here.
Even the envelope is jolly!  Are you smiling yet?

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Jolly Old Saint Nick, Just Believe.  Card Stock:  baja breeze, real red, basic black, whisper white, candy cane Christmas specialty.  Stamp Pads:  black staz-on, real red, baja breeze.  Accessories:  red & silver brads, real red 3/8" taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, real red, blush blossom, sahara sand and blushing bride markers.  Tools:  1-3/4" circle punch, scallop border punch, sticky strip, sponge.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails