Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas "Jingle" Collage

I had so much fun making this collage over the weekend.  I hope to get one make for Halloween (with the Wicked Fun specialty paper) and one for Thanksgiving (with the Autumn Spice specialty paper).  It woudl be great to have one for several holidays and one for "every day".   Then I can just change them in and out of the frame.


I had seen it here and tracked back to her blog.  There I saw her original collage ("family") and I purchased the tutorial.  It's really simple and I only wanted to know the dimensions of the squares so I didn't really need to purchase the tutorial.  But it was only $1.95 and I am so grateful to those very talented bloggers out there.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Season of Joy, Contempo Christmas.  Card Stock:  12x12 very vanilla textured, basic black, jolly holiday dp, very vanilla, old olive, cherry cobbler.  Stamp Pads:  old olive, cherry cobbler.  Accessories:  cherry cobbler & old olive markers, Serif Essentials alphabet dies, Join in the Cheer sizzlet strip die, real red 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Northern Frost decorative strip die, old olive 5/8" satin ribbon, Merry Details sizzlet, pearls, rhinestones, very vanilla 3/8" taffeta ribbon, gold cord, white gel pen.  Tools:  Big Shot,  1-3/4" circle punch, xl scallop circle punch, 1" circle punch, 1/4" circle punch, word window punch, ornament punch.

4 comments:

steckri said...

I want to make one of these!

Tawnya Bonnell said...

You're the second request, Rachel. I think I feel a workshop coming on....

CSB said...

love the jingle collage, the frame that you used for it does it have glass or is it without? love your look

Tawnya Bonnell said...

Thank you! The frame does have glass. Because of the glass, I could only add a little dimension, but it keeps the dust out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails