Monday, November 15, 2010

Candy Cane Gift Card Holder

I'm baaack!  Sorry it's been a few days since I've posted.  I've been very busy - mostly fun busy!

We are nearly finished with our Christmas shopping.  We like to buy actual presents, but occasionally we will give gift cards.  I like to make some kind of packaging for those; either boxes or cards with pockets.   The card I'm showing today holds a gift card.  I've made a similar style before that's like the insert and used the open-end envelope.  I never thought to adapt it to fit inside a standard A2 card until I saw this one on Card Scraps blog.  Pretty clever, isn't it?!




Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Four the Holidays.  Card Stock:  crumb cake, real red, whisper white, blushing bride, candy cane christmas specialty paper.  Stamp Pad:  real red.  Accessories:  real red corduroy button (retired), white embroidery floss (not SU), glue dots, lattice weave embossing folder.  Tools:  scallop border punch, northern frost sizzlet decorative strip, big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails