Monday, November 22, 2010

Candy Cane Christmas Gift Card Holder

I had promised to make a gift card holder for my November Stamp-A-Stack.  I had been searching for one that was different than any I had previously made.  When I stumbled on this one on It's A Stamp Thing Blog, I had to give it a try.  I love it and hoped everyone else would, too.  I made a few very minor adjustments to make it work for a large workshop.  Although it was not the easiest project we ever made at a workshop, I still think everyone liked the end result.  Some don't want to part with theirs, even though they made two.




Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Four the Holidays.  Card Stock:  baja breeze, real red, whisper white, garden green, Candy Cane Christmas specialty.  Stamp Pad:  real red.  Accessories:  candy cane designer buttons, glue dots, vecro dots.  Tools:  1" and 1-1/4" circle punches, small and large oval punches.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails