Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Owl Punch Bookmark

We made this bookmark at a Club Workshop last week.  It was such a fun group of ladies to hang out with, plus I think they liked the bookmarks.  They are already thinking of making some to decorate for Christmas to include with books given as gifts.

I had seen bookmarks awhile ago, but don't remember where.  I intended to store it in my memory bank, but .....  well, I didn't.   Then I had seen this one on the Inking Idaho blog.  It was easy to figure out from there.  I folded a strip of Early Espresso card stock and used the Two Tags Die, placing the folded edge below the cutting line.  To hold the bookmark closed, I used Basic Grey magnetic discs; not trusting the glue dot that comes on them, I attached them with Crystal Effects.  The magnets are strong enough to hold securely through several pages, yet release easily.



Recipe:  Card Stock:  early espresso, more mustard, cajun craze, crumb cake, cajun craze dsp.  Accessories:  basic grey magnetic discs.  Tools:  two tags die, big shot, owl punch, small scallop circle die, 1-3/8" circle die, mat pack, paper piercer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails