Saturday, October 9, 2010

On a Pedestal Remake

Hello ~ I hope your weekend is off to a great start!  The sun is shining, I had a Christmas Card workshop this morning, my son is home from college and my granddaughter is visiting.  The whole family will be here for chili tomorrow.   If my husband was off work, it would be just about perfect.

I showed you this card that I made for my dad's birthday a few weeks ago.  It's not super manly, but since there's no pink or flowers, I think it's passable.  It's kind of a gift for my mom, too, since I bet she stuck it in her stash of card samples.  :o)

I had CASEd that card from Becky Roberts' Inking Idaho blog.  She had also made this more girly version.   Plus with this one, I got to use up some leftover pink rhinestones.  I really like both cards and since I send a lot of birthday cards, I decided to make a stack of each. 



Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  On a Pedestal, Curvy Verses.  Card Stock:  melon mambo, whisper white, old olive, daffodil delight.  Ink:  melon mambo, daffodil delight, black staz-on.  Accessories:  1-1/4 old olive striped grosgrain ribbon, pink rhinestones (non SU), dimensionals, perfect polka-dots embossing folder.  Tools:  scallop border punch, star punch, small star punch, big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails