Tuesday, October 26, 2010

October 2010 Thank You cards

This month has been a little busier than usual for me.  I've had several workshops and was running late mailing receipts and thank you cards.  I needed to make up several quick cards.  I chose this one from Jill Hilliard's blog.  It was exactly what I  needed (seasonal, cute and fast).  I've already received a few compliments.  

Recipe:  Stamp SetsDay of Gratitude, Fine Flourish.  Card Stock:  naturals white.  Ink:  pumpkin pie, cajun craze.  Accessories:  dimensionals.

I had shown you the Candy Corn Treats cards I made a few weeks ago.  I showed them at a couple of workshops and received orders for more (in addition to the dozen I had already made).  Those are finished.


I was also asked to provide cards for the silent auction at our local Community Pregnancy Center fundraiser.  I always put the cards and envelopes in clear envelopes but struggle with how to package them.  I want people to be able to look through them so I can't wrap them in a big pretty cellophane bundle.  I like them to stick out, but they are slippery and I don't want them to spill out.  This time, I selected a faux leather box from IKEA.  It was just the right size and looked good with my bow and business info tag.


I just finished the kits from my October Stamp-A-Stack; that's 112 cards.  I didn't take a photo of those - aren't you glad?!  Plus I made another 20 Halloween cards to send to friends & family.  So, even though I haven't blogged for a few days, I have spent time in my playroom stamping studio.  ☺
  I have more to show you - see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails