Friday, October 1, 2010

Just Believe Birthday

Here's one of those cards that I just couldn't wait to recreate.  Then when I finally did, I thought it was just OK.  It's been standing up on my craft counter for several days waiting to be photographed.  And the more I see it, the more I like it.  Now I'm thinking I need to get the stuff back out and make a few more.



Changing my mind about this card reminds me of how my daughters were saying, "It's a woman's perogative to change her mind" when they were still preschoolers.  They are now 30 and 23, and I think they still say it.  ☺

I found this card on this blog, but can't find the post any more.

Card Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Just Believe, Tiny Tags, Curly Cute.  Card Stock:  marina mist, pacific point, whisper white, old olive.  Ink:  pacific point,old olive and old olive & marina mist markers.  Accessories:  marina mist 3/8" taffeta ribbon, linen thread.  Tools:  1/16" hole punch, scallop edge punch, jewelry tag punch, stamp-a-ma-jig.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails