Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy World Card Making Day!!

Today is World Card Making Day!  I'm not too sure how much card making I will do today.  I have some errands to run and chores to do.  Then Jeff will be off work this afternoon and I want to hang out with him.  If I don't stamp today, you know I will make up for it!! 

I made several cards this week in preparation for my upcoming workshops.  This is one that I really like, but did not make the cut for workshops.  It's early to be stamping snowflakes, but we must plan our card ahead.  ☺

I know this card looks like it was put together crooked, but it wasn't.  The riding hood red layer is the one that opens.  The whisper white and soft suede behind it are mats.  You can see the mats better in the picture of the card's inside.  Everytime I tried to take the picture, the red would swing open -  creating an illusion.  I sprayed frost white shimmer paint (mixed with rubbing alchohol) on the top panel - it looks so pretty in real life!!


CASEd from here.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Serene Snowflakes, Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Card Stock:  soft suede, whisper white, riding hood red, crumb cake.  Ink:  soft suede, crumb cake, riding hood red, whisper white craft.  Accessories:  red brad, shimmer paint, dimensionals.  Tools:  snowflake punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails