Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween Test Tube Treats

Wow - what a busy weekend!  And this week isn't going to be any less busy.  I hope the weather stays this pretty - the sunshine makes it easier for me to get things done.

I had 2 Christmas Card workshops this weekend.  I have one more tonight, then I can show you the cards tomorrow.  I showed the Halloween Candy Corn cards that I made last week and shared HERE.  They were a big hit.  The ones I had made up all sold and I need to make more for orders.   {Thank you, everyone!} 

One friend wanted treats for her daughter's pee wee football cheerleading squad, so I made up some of these.  I used the same test tubes as the candy corn card and filled them with Skittles.  These are quicker and less expensive to make.  I bet your wheels are turning for other candies and holidays/occasions.


CASEd from Twila Davis on the SU demonstrator web site.

Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Batty for You.  Card Stock:  basic black, whisper white.  Ink:  black staz-on, pumpkin pie, old olive, pacific point.  Accessories:  old olive and pumpkin pie 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, white gel pen.  Tools:  1-3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, crop-a-dile.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails