Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Post-It Holders

I had seen this type of post-it holder before and had intentions of making them ... some day.  Then I saw these on Jill Hilliard's blog.  She shared that Target had Halloween post-it note pads in their dollar section.  That was all it took.  Plus I love this "Wicked Cool" stamp set.   I bought the mini gel pens at Staples.

Here's Dawn Griffith's video tutorial to make the holder.


Target had several different designs of Halloween post-it notes.  I checked yesterday; they're switching from Halloween to Christmas, but no Christmas post-its yet.


Emma and I made a few sets last weekend for her teachers.  She chose the bright colored gel pens for those.


Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Wicked Cool.  Card Stock:  basic black, lavender lace (maybe it's lovely lilac - both are retired), old olive, pumpkin pie, whisper white.  Stamp Pad:  black staz-on.  Accessories:  pumpkin pie, old olive & lovely lilac markers, sticky strip, white gel pen.  Punches:  1" circle, 1-1/4" circle, 1-3/4" circle, large scallop circle, bat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails