Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Branch Out

Happy Halloween Weekend!

I made several different Halloween cards this year.  I think I made the most of this one.  This stamp set, Branch Out, is one of the retired sets I just had to keep.  I hadn't thought to use it for Halloween until I saw this card.  It's not a totally traditional Halloween card, but I really like how it turned out!

It doesn't show up in the picture, but I used shimmery white paper.  I punched a 1-3/4" circle from scrap card stock to make a mask;  I then applied crushed curry ink with a sponge inside the circle to make the moon.  It looks cool with the slight shimmer.





Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Branch Out, Grateful Greetings.  Card Stock:  basic black, basic gray, crushed curry (retired), shimmery white.  Ink:  black staz-on, crushed curry.  Accessories:  dimensionals, black brads, lattice weave embossing folder.  Tools:  big shot, stampin' sponge, picket fence border punch (non SU), 1-3/4" circle punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails