Friday, October 8, 2010

Candy Corn Halloween

I don't normally make a lot of 3-D things.  I appreciate them, but just don't make them often.  But when I saw this card, I just had to make some.  Aren't they such cute favors to hand out?!  I ordered the test tubes from here (size 6" x 3/4") and they came very quickly.  I have a few more ideas for using the test tubes - hopefully I'll get to them soon.... 


 Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Wicked Halloween.  Card Stock:  basic black, whisper white, daffodil delight, pumpkin pie.  Ink:  black staz-on.  Accessories:  test tube, candy corn, pumpkin pie 1/2" striped ribbon (included in the clearance blitz!), dimensionals, pumpkin pie marker.  Tools:  perfect polka-dots embossing folder, big shot, 1", 1-1/4", 1-3/4" and 2-1/3" circle punches.

The first of my 3 Christmas card workshops is this evening.  I can't wait!

Have a great day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails