Thursday, October 7, 2010

Butterfly Birthday

You know I normally make birthday cards with a party theme, but this card was just so feminine and pretty.  I could've changed the sentiment, but it looks like a "girlfriend" birthday card to me.  So I kept it just as it is.  Don't you just love the colors and mix of ribbons?!

This is first card I made using the new level 1 hostess set Punch Potpourri.  Very pretty images!



I CASEd this card from Nina Dee on the SU demonstrator website.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Punch Potpourri, Full of Life.  Card Stock:  sahara sand, pacific point, marina mist.  Ink:  early espresso, marina mist.  Accessories:  victoria lace crochet trim, marina mist 5/8" satin ribbon, early espresso 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, blue adhesive rhinestones (not SU).  Tools:  butterfly punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails