Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Any Occasion Owl

He's back!  The punch was still sitting on my desk from the card I used it for last week.  It was just calling out to me.....  Isn't it cute?!

I haven't finished the inside yet, but plan to use the Cottage Garden stamp set that coordinates with the designer paper I used.  I think I'll leave out a sentiment until I'm ready to use it.  So for the outside of the card, no stamps or ink were used.  {gasp}.

Have a great day!  I'll be spending a lot of my day cutting and sorting for 3 upcoming Christmas card workshops.

CASEd from here.

Recipe:  Card Stock:  daffodil delight, whisper white, early espresso, peach parfait, sunny garden dp.  Accessories:  poppy parade ribbon, linen thread, dimensionals.  Tools:  large oval punch, owl punch, scallop edge punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails