Thursday, September 2, 2010

Striking Elements of Style

I saw this card and liked it a lot.  Then I made it and LOVED it!!

I think it must've reminded me of black and white toile which I love.  And I also liked that tiny splash of color with the turquoise butterfly (one of my favorite colors).  As I was making it, I realized that it is also a beautiful card without the butterfly.




I used the Elements of Style stamp set that came out in the Summer Mini Catalog and was carried over into the new Idea Book and Catalog.  Even though I think everyone would love this card, we will not be making it at a Stamp-A-Stack (large stamps + lots of black ink + lots of people = not a good idea).  So, to get this beautiful and easy sample in lots of hands, I think this will be my Thank You card for orders received in September.

Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Elements of Style.  Card Stock:  basic black, whisper white, tempting turquoise.  Ink:  black staz-on.  Accessories:  basic black 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot.  Tools:  beautiful wings embosslit, big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails