Friday, September 24, 2010

September 2010 Stamp-A-Stack #4 Artistic Etchings

This is the last card from last week's Stamp-A-Stack.  I can't believe it's been a week already!!  Anyway, just because it says "amour", it doesn't have to be used for a steamy love letter.  It could be a great anniversary card....or birthday card... Don't you love most of the people you send cards, too?  :o)




Last night, I finished up my samples for the next Stamp-A-Stack.  It's in two weeks, but RSVPs are due Monday, 9/27.  This workshop includes the normal projects, plus the Contempo Christmas Stamp Set and Jolly Holiday Designer Paper.  Let me know if you would like more details.

I think I'll make a Halloween card today.  Sounds like I have my holidays out of order, doesn't it?

Today's card was CASEd from here.

Recipe:  Stamp SetArtistic Etchings.  Card Stock:  whisper white, basic black.  Ink:  black staz-on, real red.  Accessories:  basic black 1/8" taffeta ribbon, dimensionals.  Tool:  1" circle punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails