Thursday, September 30, 2010

Play Date Paper and Owl Friends

I think I could make a card every day with this owl punch and still not get tired of it.  It is just so fun to play with and so cute.  There are tons of great samples out in the cyper craft world.  Here's the card I CASEd.  I made mine slightly larger (5.25" square) so it would fit nicely in the 5.5" square envelope.  I know, I know - square envelops require $.20 extra postage.  I think it's worth it for this card.  Don't you agree?!  :o)



Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Hello Again, Fabulous Phrases.  Card Stock:  so saffron, early espresso, very vanilla, bashful blue, crumb cake, old olive, play date dp.  Ink:  real red and real red, so saffron & old olive markers.  Accessories:  real red 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon, old olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals.  Tools:  owl punch, bird punch, wide oval punch, small oval punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails