Monday, September 13, 2010

One Layer Card with Branch Out

I've seen a lot of sponging and one layer cards lately and wanted to try my hand out it.  Typical of me, I started with an "involved" card.  It took a little practice, but I am pleased with the results.

For the grass and hills, I free-hand cut scrap card stock to use as a stencil.  I used my Oval Scallop Die and Big Shot to make a stencil for the clouds.



I CASEd this card from Kathy Baffone on the SU demonstrator website.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Branch Out (retired), Sincere Salutations.  Card Stock:  whisper white.  Ink:  early espresso, black staz-on, wild wasabi, going gray (retired), river rock, always artichoke, bashful blue.  Accessories:  wild wasabi ribbon (retired).  Tools:  sponges, scallop oval die and big shot.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails