Friday, September 3, 2010

Jeweled Crown

I was playing with my Artistic Etchings stamp set last night.  I made three cards that are very different from each other.  We will be making one of them in a couple of weeks at my September Stamp-A-Stack.  So I thought I would share one that we won't be making.

I think this might be my favorite.  I wanted to CASE this card.  She had used pretty in pink satin ribbon. but I wanted to break open my in-color blushing bride ribbon.  I used my color coach to pick the other two colors; early espresso and pear pizzazz.  Don't you just love the little bit of bling of adding the adhesive rhinestones to the crown?




Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Artistic Etchings, Favorite Thoughts (summer mini).  Card Stock:  early espresso, whisper white, blushing bride, pear pizzazz.  Ink:  early espresso, blushing bride, pear pizzazz.  Accessories:  blushing bride 1/2" stitched ribbon, dimensionals, adhesive rhinestones.  Tools:  1-3/4" circle punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails