Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy 80th Birthday to my Dad

Today is my Dad's birthday.  We had the whole family over yesterday for his favorite dinner of chicken & dumplings.  He claims mine are better than Cracker Barrel's.  But, honestly, I doubt he would tell me otherwise.


This is the birthday card and matching gift bag that I made for him.


I CASEd these from the fabulous Becky Roberts' Inking Idaho blog.  I love the card and hope to get a chance to make some more soon.

Recipe:  Stamp SetsOn a Pedestal, Word Play.  Card Stock:  rich razzleberry, whisper white, old olive, pumpkin pie.  Ink:  rich razzleberry, old olive, staz-on black.  Accessories:  rich razzleberry 1-1/4" grosgrain ribbon, perfect polka dots embossing folder, xs lunch bag (non SU) pumpkin pie & delightful daffodil markers.  Tools:  top note die, big shot, xl oval punch, star punch, small star punch (retired), scallop edge punch, 1-3/4" circle punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails