Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloween Cards with Emma

My sweet 7 year old granddaughter, Emma, hung out with me this weekend.  After church yesterday, she asked if we could make cards.  Seriously!  She asked me!  Well, of course, I was happy to oblige.

This is the card she made for me.  Isn't it cute?  And so is she!



I had made this card the day before.  The black dots in the designer paper are flocked (fuzzy).  I stamped black bats in the dark gray dots - you have to look closely to see them in the photo.

 CASEd from here.

Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Wicked Cool.  Card Stock:  rich razzleberry, whisper white, wicked fun specialty.  Ink:  whisper white craft, black staz-on, old olive.  Accessories:  basic black marker, pearls, 1-1/4" old olive striped grosgrain ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails