Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cajun Halloween

I made this card before dinner yesterday.  When I opened the designer paper and saw how dark  it was, I had my doubts.  I usually make more "cutsie" Halloween cards, but I'm a little tired of smiling jack-o-lanterns and bright colors. The witches leggings and boots stamp in the Wicked Cool stamp set is sooo cute - that I think I found a new balance that I like!  Cute images with deeper colors may just work for me after all.  What do you think?

The more I looked at this card, the more I liked it.  So I whipped up 5 more after dinner very quickly.  Fun!

Have a great weekend! 





CASEd from ARTfelt Impressions blog here.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Wicked Cool, Grateful Greetings (inside greeting).  Card Stock:  basic black, whisper white, cajun craze, wicked fun specialty paper.  Ink:  black staz-on, sahara sand, cajun craze & basic black markers.  Accessories:  dimensionals, raven 1/2" lace trim (holiday mini catalog).  Tools:  2-1/2 and 1-3/8" circle punches.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails